Linhas soltas, asas rasgadas

Freedom is just chaos with better lighting.

Minha foto
Nome:
Local: São Paulo, SP, Brazil

quarta-feira, julho 11, 2007

Sad poem

I never wished to look like a stone

The sidewalks in black and white
A shadow draws your kiss in my hand
I see no need to report clouds that pass me by
The lack of news now consumes everyone
Hold my heart with both your hands
Love
I don’t deserve this

You keep thinking I’m to blame
Guilty are the sunflower seeds
They might not mind anymore
If flowers covered by smiles
Hold something like a feverish glory

My eyes are unprotected
And your light burns
While I take off an impermeable coat
In an attempt to collect the rain
These drops are nothing more than tears

I sit and watch the stillness of time
I never wished to look like a stone
When the sky stopped breathing

But I did
When dead leaves fluttered away
On the streets
In the morning

(Poema escrito para o Workshop de Criação Poética com o poeta americano Edward Hirsch, na AIC)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anônimo said...

And this our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything.
(Shakespeare)

9:26 AM  

Postar um comentário

<< Home


adopt your own virtual pet!
Clicky Web Analytics